Who should be responsible for SPA in your school?<br />
- We suggest a few people are assigned the formal role of overseeing the management and maintenance of SPA
- They should be computer savvy, and have a moderate understanding of Microsoft Excel
- They may work alongside an assessment leader who is responsible for data analysis and tracking
- Some templates should be the responsibility of classroom teachers
- Administrator only to upload data, don’t let everyone upload data
Managing Staff Access
There are two levels of access to SPA; Administrator & Teacher. We you begin to add users to your system, you will see them appear inside the manage users page in one of three colours. The user permissions are described below.
Users listed in blue are ‘Administrators level access’ to your SPA account.
Users listed in white have ‘teacher level access’ to your SPA account.
Users listed in orange have been sent an invite to your SPA account, but have not yet accepted their invitation. Once invited, they have 4 weeks to accept their invite, before the invite expires and you will need to re-invite them.
Elements within the Manage Users Page
Below is a screen shot of what you may see when you navigate to the Maintain, users page of the software. Hopefully, this provides some insight into how to understand and manage your user controls inside the SPAplatform.
To Navigate to this area, firstly you must be an account Administrator. (Please contact SPAplatform support if you believe no one in your school as this level of accsess.)
1. Login to SPAplatform
2. In the side menu, navigate to, 'maintain', 'account', 'users'
You may now like to begin to add or manage users to your system.