If you only have a few new studnets then we would recommend adding them manually to the system following the instructions below. However, If you have a signifigant number of new students we would recommend re-uplaoding your studnet import file.
Step 1: Manually add the Student to the SPAplatform
Follow the link to the instructions below to manually add a new student
You will need to have the following information prepared to input enough detail about the student.
- First Name
- Middle Name (optional)
- Preferred Name (optional)
- Student ID number (eg-CASES, SAS, School ID number)
- VSN number (optional for Victorian government & independent schools, essential for Catholic Schools)
- REGISTARTION Number (essential for Victorian Government schools)
- Will the student need an EAL report?
- What classes the student is in
- ATSI status (Aboriginal Tores Strait Islander)
- PSD status (funded disability)
Step 2: Manually add the Student to their cohorts
Once you have completed step 1, you can now follow the link to the instructions to manually add a the new student to their cohorts (ie- Home group, Year level and Specialist classes)