Yes. At any point if you have lost your original raw data file that you stored on your own computer or school server. You can download/extract it back off our server. This provides you with a level of backup for all your data files.
Articles in this section
- What is SPAstandard?
- How does SPAstandard work?
- What tests can be uploaded and analysed in SPAstandard?
- What reports does SPAstandard produce?
- Does SPAstandard have student & class tracking features?
- How is our school data analysed?
- What technology requirements do we need to have to use SPAstandard/SPAtracker/ SPAmarkbook?
- What set up is required?
- What if we run into trouble while using our SPAstandard account, how do we get help?
- How does SPAplatform support our teaching & learning?