When your teachers choose appropriate grades for their students at the end of each semester, these grades are based on numerous sources of information to support their teacher judgement. Best practise requires your staff to use at least three sources of evidence to justify these grades. SPA makes this triangulation process simpler. A teacher can call up a single child’s results from their history at the school, to view summative or formative test data held on that child, thus supporting the teacher to make an informed decision about that student’s current ability.
Articles in this section
- What is SPAstandard?
- How does SPAstandard work?
- What tests can be uploaded and analysed in SPAstandard?
- What reports does SPAstandard produce?
- Does SPAstandard have student & class tracking features?
- How is our school data analysed?
- What technology requirements do we need to have to use SPAstandard/SPAtracker/ SPAmarkbook?
- What set up is required?
- What if we run into trouble while using our SPAstandard account, how do we get help?
- How does SPAplatform support our teaching & learning?