Step 4: Fill out the details for this Rubric
- Give the Rubric a Title (Required)
- Select the Domain (Optional)
- Select the Strand (Optional)
- Type a Sub-Strand (Optional)
Step 5: Add a Rubric Category
- Click Add Category
- Fill out the Criteria Name
- Choose the number of descriptors (default is 4)
- Set the Value of each Descriptor (Default is 0-3)
- Write the Descriptor for each section.
Step 6: Add all additional Categories and descriptors to the Rubric.
You can add as many as you would like.
Re arranging a Rubric
You can re arrange the order of a Category by clicking on the up and down arrows