In this section we are going to learn about the different note types available to you in SPAmarkbook
On a Basic level there are two types of notes on the SPAplatform
Teacher Notes: Private notes only visible to you
In the main menu you will find a link to "Teacher Notes"
These are your personal notes that are only visible to you when you are logged into your account. Even if you are part of a school, only you can see these notes. You can see that these notes are private next to each note
Student / Cohort Notes: Public notes visible to all users, attached to an individual Student or Cohort.
- In the menu under Notes you will find Cohort/Student Notes.
- These notes relate to the selected student or cohort. You can see who these notes belong to on the Cohort/Student notes screen.
- These notes are Public notes and are visible to all users in your school.
You also have what are known as "Note Templates"
- You will find these notes under the Design menu
- These note templates are public and can be used by all users in your account.
Note templates give you the ability to create templates for you to pre fill Teacher and Student/Cohort notes with. These can be useful in helping you keep consistent notes and styles across your account.